Friday, October 24, 2008

Kuching Klikz, Sarawak receives award from Bandung

Last week I stopped by at the Pustaka Negeri ( State Library) to see a handicraft exhibition. I thought the Sarawak ethnic design drawn on the batik shirt above was beautifully done.




On another note I am extremely thrilled this morning to know that this blog has been given the "Blogging Friends Forever" (BFF) award by Saudara Eki of BANDUNG DAILY PHOTO . PLease visit his posting here:http://bandungdailyphoto.com/2008/10/skywatch-friday-15-bandungs-late-dry.html.

Well , I am lost for words at the moment...:)

I feel elated. On top of the world. Feel so very honoured and therefore am very pleased to receive it. Million thanks, Eki. As required I'll pass the award ( and the love of blogging) to five others and my choice will be announced in my next posting.


No comments: