Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Cool ambience inside Square Tower

I kind of like the cool ambience of the cafe which I thought was well decorated. Using ethnic design motifs, objects , materials and paintings the place looked classy and creative. Below are pictures of the small but inviting cafe.



This is another view of the Square Tower situated at the Kuching Waterfront area. The ground floor space is shared by the cafe and a souvenier shop while the first floor showcases the development of the Kuching waterfront area in a form of a mini exhibition and a gallery of native designs.



1 comment:

Eki said...

First, I fell in love with the building the moment I laid my eyes on its photograph; then, I also love the enthic look of its interior ... it looks so cozy.

I would love to see more of Kucing's colonial architecture heritage, Encik Mahmud.